Friday, May 25, 2007

The end of May already.....

Hi everyone. Am I the only one who can't believe that May is almost over?
What a busy time of year it is.....

Rob & I just celebrated our 15th anniversary on the 23rd. It seems like just yesterday that we were packing up our U-haul truck & heading out to Louisville, Ky. When I think back over all of the memories I get all misty eyed (Bray would say that doesn't take much).

Brayden is still busy with baseball. They play-offs begin on 6/4 and his first game is against his best friends team and they've already lost to them twice. Rob told him they're due for a win. Let's hope so. EOG's begin next week and we will certainly be glad when they are done.
He has started getting into fishing this spring. Rob tries to take him out as often as he can - in fact, Rob checked him out of school early today so they could take the canoe out to see what they can catch. I'm pretty sure it won't be anything we can have for dinner so I'll prepare something else just in case.

Gracie is still enjoying the baseball games - from the playground. She usually plays for a solid two hours everytime we have practice or games. It's a great way for her to make new friends. We all know how hard that is for her. (ha ha) She's very excited that our neighborhood pool opens this weekend and celebrated the same way she does every year - by getting a new bathing suit. The girl loves clothes - I have no idea where she gets it from.

Well, it's 2:00 pm - almost time to get her from school but I need to run one important errand before that - I must go pick up our pool passes or we won't be enjoying that at all this weekend.

Hope this finds everyone doing well and have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments: