Not much going on to post about (or either: I'm too lazy to get the camera out or research anything to post about). Either way, here's a post about our weekend plans.
1. Enjoying this beautiful weather - hope it plans on staying around.
2. Baseball practice tomorrow morning. My son is so excited - he's missed it.
3. Gymnastics meet tomorrow also. Hopefully all will go well. They'll have a different coach
with them because all of our other teams are competing in Charleston.
** Update for friends & family: G's meet went really well.
Her AA Score was a career high: 37.1
4. Birthday parties. Two of them in fact. B's friend has one at the bowling alley at 11 and
G's friend has one tomorrow afternoon. Getting everyone where they need to be is a job.
5. Changing clocks - that is this weekend right? Please say yes - it's one of my favorite things to
6. Work in the yard - if I can find time. It needs a lot of TLC.
I think that's about it. I'm sure other things will pop up & some of this might not get done but I'm hopeful.
Now, get off that computer and go outside to enjoy this beautiful weather (if you've got it).