Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A busy end to October.

Hi there. Thanks for still stopping by occasionally. 

We're still going full force with hardly any time to rest - maybe that's why I'm sick right now. 

Anyhoo - let's take a look at a few things that were going on around here last week, shall we?

1. Babysat for friends - forgot how busy one year old's are.



2. Same day - Daddy's 40th birthday. 



3. Baseball tournaments & gymnastics meet at our gym (means lots of work) on the same day.
Gymnastics Scores:
vault  8.00
bars 9.125 (1st place)
beam 9.05 (2nd place)
floor 9.05 (2nd place)
AA 35.225 (2nd place)


4. Took friends kids out trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. I forgot how 1 year olds don't like to be held while running in the streets or have their pictures taken in their cute costumes.


Makes me really appreciate my 9 and 12 year old children. 


5. Took daughter to pumpkin painting party at friend's house.

6. Took daughter to scary Halloween party at another friend's house straight from the ball field.

And in between all of the above - we also had to do school and clean the garage.

I'm really tired this week - I wonder why?

Hope November is a little calmer and quieter, but with Thanksgiving and both kids birthdays the week after - I'm guessing it's not.

2 comments:

wendy said...

Sounds lovely, actually! We're super busy too, but I wouldn't have it any other way...and I'm sure you wouldn't either!

Jodie said...

Whew! That was a busy week. Hope you can catch some slow down time and enjoy your favorite coffee and maybe a book sometime soon. :) Miss ya!