Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Baby's 10th Bday Party

10??

Really?

Where does the time go?

It is zooming by at warp speed, I tell you.

Well, she's not officially 10, yet.  The official date for that is November 27th, but with all of the Thanksgiving hoopla and the fact that we have every weekend completely booked until December 18th, her friends party had to be this past weekend.

Here are some pictures from all of the chaos, I mean fun.







Whew! I'm still recovering.  It was a sleepover party (which I vowed last year to never do again). Now I remember why.  They had a great time and about 30 minutes of sleep each - I may have had an hour.  I happily sent them on their way at 10am and then headed out for a day at the baseball field.

I'm thankful this weekend is over and that G got to make lots of memories with her friends.

Now, if I could just get that teal green nail polish out of my carpet.

Any tips?

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I'm glad G had a great party. Did they do makeovers? Sorry about the carpet. No advice here. Maybe you can google Helpful Hints from Heloeise. (or however you spell her name) :)