Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Family Gathering

With all of the holiday festivities going on and college graduations, we couldn't all schedule this get-together until after Christmas. So, on Sunday morning the kids and I hopped in the car and traveled 4 hours to my cousin, Kelly's house.

Here are some pictures of the days activities & Kelly's house (cause it's purty).

This is my cousin, Jed & his daughter Ava - cute isn't she?
Ok, if you can get passed all that cuteness....check out the lovely blue paint & the bird prints on the kitchen walls. (I may have to ask the name of the paint to use in our bedroom.)

I'm not quite done with the cuteness yet - she is adorable.

This is a painting my aunt Rita & a friend did of Kelly's boys. It's hanging in their family room.


(I may have to ask about this paint color too - it's a nice neutral without being boring.)

The dining room.

Looking into the foyer.

Aunt Debra & cousin Tori.

(Check out the wet bar behind them - complete with a wine fridge.) This is our host for the day - my cousin Kelly and Jed again.


Time out for a birthday boy - Grayson's 6 as brother Parker looks on.


Mimi & G enjoy the party.


The Christmas tree topped with peacock feathers.


We're all partied out - literally.

What a Christmas season it has been. We are so grateful & thankful for all of our friends and family. It was great seeing everyone.

We're looking forward to New Year's Day when we have friends from Indiana coming to visit. She's a fellow blogger so stay tuned.

Now, back to straightening out the house.

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Those are great pictures and Ava is ADORABLE! Kelly's home is just beautiful. Looks like y'all had a great time!

Darlene said...

By the way...I am having to stay on your blog for a while cause I LOVE the Somewhere in Time song. That movie was fabulous!!!!!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Great pictures of a lovely family! Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Ava is so beautiful, I love her dress. The painting of the boys is fabulous. Have fun with your friends & Happy New Year.

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

wow! i wish someone would paint a picture of my girls! so...my fellow pirate, what years were you at ecu? i am old...i was there '89-'91

Shannon said...

Her house is beautiful and that little girl was so cute!!

The Berry's Patch said...

Your Aunts house is beautiful! Glad you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh my goodness..I STARED at that little girl..she looks so much like my daughter when she was little! It makes me miss those days!!!
-sandy toes

Serah said...

That Ava is an absolute doll! It looks like you had a wonderful get-together.

Share those paint colors if you find out what they are. I love the color in the dining room!