Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'll let you know.

It's a little cooler & brisker in the Upstate of SC this morning.

It's putting me in the mood for Fall.

I know it's not really here & won't be for quite a while but a girl can dream, can't she?

So, in honor of my Delusional Season Disorder, I'm thinking about making this:




It's Praline-Apple Bread and I found the recipe in my favorite magazine, Southern Living.

If it turns out as yummy as I'm hoping it will, I'll post the recipe for you.

Hope your weekend is off to a good start. I'm off to find me some apples.

8 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Oooooooh, girl, what time should I show up for coffee??? that looks soooo good! :)

Have a fab weekend....and enjoy your cooler temps....I actually poked my head out into my TX backyard and thought "it's a tad less stifling....that brings excitement! :)
Suzanne

Shannon said...

It's cooler here too and since it's almost sept I keep thinking about my fall stuff. :) I'm trying to hold off a little longer though.

McMommy said...

Ohhhhh!!! I am SO in the mood for fall!! And yet, it is still 90 degrees out here. Boo.

Share the recipe if you like it...it looks yummy!!!

mother of three fellas said...

I was eyeing that recipe too! 0)

wendy said...

What, exactly, is a praline? (Gawd...could I scream "I'M A YANKEE" any louder?!)

Have a great weekend!

Jodie said...

It certainly looks yummy. Do let us know how it tastes! I'm feeling a bit fall like myself. I've already had to do mow and bag leaves twice and it needs it again. Silly Cottonwood trees! Messy!

Its So Very Cheri said...

OOOH that looks so good-tell us if you make it and how it is.

Just coming over for a visit. I have changed all of my buttons.
I have the Knock Off Knock Out party on Mondays and we have a brand new party starting this week. It will be every Wed and featuring Holiday Decor and/or tasty treats. Come on by.

Cheri
Its So Very Cheri

Darlene said...

OH MY WORD that looks delicious!!!!! I do hope it turns out so you can post the recipe! The weather has teased us this weekend too....esp. today! When I was sitting outside early this morning having coffee and reading I had to put a light blanket over my legs!!!! Our high today was only about 85....FABULOUS!!!