Friday, February 26, 2010

Birds & A Small Change

Since I've put the bird feeder up, we've been doing a little bird watching while doing school at the kitchen table.  (Just one of the advantages of homeschooling.)

Here are a few of our visitors from the other day.





I hope they don't all decide to come for a snack. 


Surprise visitor - I think my daughter got a hold of my camera.


The mojo is slowly returning.  My coffee table went from this:
(just keeping it real)

to this: 


Hopefully I can make a few more changes around here soon. 

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Looks lovely-where are those candlesticks from? Love them...
and how neat to realize you homeschool-

Jodie said...

this was the first year I didn't go and get any bird seed for our feeder. I miss photographing the birds. Good job on clearing the coffee table off. What's next?

Darlene said...

You know I LOVE bird watching and your pictures are wonderful! Glad you are getting your mojo back!♥

Shannon said...

We put a bird feeder up last year too and it was so neat to see out the kitchen doors all the different birds.

Mc Allen said...

yay, your mojo's back!! Now, can you help me find mine ;) Love this post~ those birds are cruisin your yard!! xoxo LA