Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beautiful Home Tour

Every now and then, I'll find a beautiful home highlighted in our local magazine Greenville TALK.  

I was browsing around this morning and this is what I stumbled on.  

Are you ready to see?

Come along for a quick tour.



















(All photos by Patrick Collard/Staff)

Well, that completes our tour.

So, tell me your thoughts on this property.

Is it everything you've dreamed of having or do you find it a bit cold and impersonal?

I can tell you that one major issue I have with this home is that it's not wired for TV's or Internet access to ensure that they will spend time doing other things. (Gasp! - No computers??)  If this was my house, that would definitely have to change.

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek - have a great day.

7 comments:

Jodie said...

It is a lovely home. I love the yard the best. Love all the windows, but find the color scheme inside a bit dull. I would love to see a pop of red or orange in the rooms to brighten the place up a bit.

Darlene said...

I definitely think I could live in that house!!!! BUT, I am with you it would definitely be wired for internet and cable TV!!!!!

Hope you are having a great day.♥

Unknown said...

I think I could live here just fine :)
Have a great weekend my friend~
xoxo Susie

wendy said...

I do really like it; however, could never live anywhere without tv/internet capabilities. I think it does appear somewhat cold insofar as there are no personal touches...

Shell in your Pocket said...

When can I move in?

sandy toe

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I love it-and I like how there is no tv-I can live without that-but not internet!
At our summer cottage, we don't have tv, or internet...however, we walk outside, and get someones internet-if it is sunny, and not too cloudy!

ChronicNerd said...

That is a beautiful home! But the no TV and Internet thing would get old about 2 hours into winter when the lake cannot be used a mush as in the summer.