Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's been a while, but.....

..........we're back!

What's that?  I didn't even tell you we were leaving?

Surely that didn't happen.  I've been such a good blogger lately.

Oh, wait.  Now that I sit down and think about it......we have had a lot going on, so it might have slipped my mind.

Ok, I'll tell you now.

We've been on vacation in the Tampa/Clearwater Beach area of Florida.

It was so beautiful and we had so much fun.

When I'm not rushing out the door for a baseball tournament, I'll download our pictures and tell you all about it, but for now - hope you're doing well & I'll be by for a visit soon.

I'm so glad summertime's here.....*squeal!*

4 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Well, lucky you to be in Florida!!!
I am a bit envious-Florida sounds heavenly to Michigan people like me-it is our version of heaven in the middle of winter-or spring-no matter when, actually! :)
Hope you had fun!

Jodie said...

Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see the photos!

Darlene said...

I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it.♥

wendy said...

Haha - I was thinking last night that I was going to email you as soon as we finished school to ask if all is well! ;) Welcome home.