Monday, May 31, 2010

Vacation Pics

Happy Memorial Day to you and yours.  If you have anyone in your family that has served for our country, I'd like to say a big "THANK YOU" to them & go ahead and hug them for me too (if you don't mind).

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some of our vacation pictures from last week.  I still have another camera to download, but those will have to wait.

We (meaning my husband) decided that he wanted to go down to the Tampa/Clearwater area of Florida this year for our vacation.  So, I did what any good wife would do & washed all the clothes, packed the bags and off we went.

While there, we went to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island.  The kids had a blast and it was a great way to spend a few days.  I have to say that even in May the weather was extremely HOT and therefore, Adventure Island (a waterpark) was our favorite place to hang out.

Take a look at some of the fun.......

Busch Gardens Tampa:




(B is in the first seat on the last row - just pure luck that I got his picture.)



G patiently waited while her big brother rode the scary rides.


Adventure Island:









We had such a great time.  I wish we didn't have to rush back for baseball tournaments but we were kind of missing our puppy and I definitely think he missed us.

If you're ever in the Tampa area, I highly recommend both parks - they were a lot of fun.

Enjoy your Memorial Day (we've got thunderstorms).

2 comments:

Rae said...

What a fabulous vacation!!! I hope your Memorial Day isn't a complete washout!! We're getting thunderstorms tomorrow.

Jodie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Love the pic you got of everyone going down the log flume ride. We had a great Memorial Wknd, all sunshine and a late storm on Mon night.