Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Gracie time....

Here's my budding Mary Lou Redding. She is absolutely nuts over gymnastics. She's constantly flipping & twirling around the house and apparently it's paying off because the owner of her gym saw her the other day and actually wants her to be on the "team". (I think that just means that it costs more and we'll have to travel to some competitions.)
Regardless of the costs - if our baby wants to do it I guess we'll just do it.



Where'd she go?



Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do all that?

post signature

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is awesome!!
My daughter got recommended for a special ballet class for one week this summer. With a guest teacher from THE Russian Ballet!!

Wendi said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I always love when people visit and leave a comment. I am excited to "meet" a fellow NC blogger. We do have some things in common!
I love the photos of Gracie. She looks like quite the gymnast. I scrolled down and noticed you have a baseball player too. We love baseball!
Thanks again for the visit and I will be back! Have a great week!

The LaBouffs said...

I remember the days of gymnastics and wanting to be Mary Lou Retton! I was much too tall to be a gymnist and so, basketball became my thing! Good luck to your daughter!

Laurie said...

OMG! Look at those splits and the form! You have really got a gymnast on your hands!

I noticed Wendi said you were from NC. My sister lives in Ocean Isle Beach and we are coming for a visit this summer! Love visiting NC!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Hi there!! I just found your site!! My daughter (just turned 8) LOVES gymnastics as well. She is on a team but not competing yet. It is a huge commitment (3 days a week, 2 hrs a day!) Somedays I do wish she'd stop but it makes her happy!!!! And yes, it does mean MORE $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!