Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Break !!

This is the week that the Edwards' clan has been waiting for. It is Spring Break time at school & VACATION time for Daddy. Yahoo! As of tonight, he will be stuck with us for a solid week - that means that my looong "honey do" list will finally get some attention. I'm not going to go into details - I don't want to scare him away but hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of some of our projects (once they're done).

Hope everyone has a great weekend & I'll be back when I can.

post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you get all that you hope to accomplish, accomplished while your hubby is off this week.
Mine has been away to Nashville, TN for business since Wednesday. Coming in on a flight at midnight tonight. NOW...I want my break ;0)