Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm so out of the loop.

Hey everyone.

Just a quick note (on hubby's laptop) to let y'all know that I've been busy...but not too busy to check in with you.
The truth is....I'm having computer issues.
(Gasp.)
I know. It's very frustrating.
I can't check in on Kelly to see if the baby has arrived yet.

I can't tell Ang to hang in there - it will get better.

I can't go check to see how Chatting at the Sky is doing in the polls
(much less vote once a day).

and

I was a little later than I would have liked to have been entering
the giveaway that Carrie is having.
So, I guess I'll just continue to be patient & fit my blogging in when I can
(while hubby's getting ready for work & is not attached to this thing).

Hope everyone is doing great and hopefully after today, things will get back to normal.

Now excuse me, I have to go call my blogaholics anonymous counselor.

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh girl....get that computer fixed! We will all be here when you do!♥

wendy said...

Been wondering about you! :) Glad you are well but I hate that your pc is giving you trouble. Hang in there!

Wendi said...

Oh how I have missed you Duchess!
I hate when computers have issues.
It just messes up everything.
I hope it comes back to life soon!
Until then...have a great weekend!

Jodie said...

Hate computer issues! Hope they get resolved soon! We miss you.

The Golf Widow said...

My pc has been a monster lately.I haven't read or blogged in what seems like forever.Glad to hear home schooling is going smooth. Hope you get the computer situation worked out. My husband would never share his long enough for me it even begin to get my blog fix.

Anonymous said...

I my gosh! I could not imagine not having my computer for a day. Talk about panic mode. Thank goodness you have a little back up there. I checked on Kelly had she is still waiting and baking cookies. I think we must be talking about the same one. She is soo adorable~ Hang in there and I hope you get back on track really soon. Take care~

Kim said...

With traveling and getting back into town, my computer time has been zapped and seriously.... I think I need to join you at the recovery meeting! :)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Computers being down is such a bummer! Especially for blogaholics like us!!! =) Hope it is fixed soon so you can catch us up!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I can relate and DON'T make yourself feel bad!!! It's so hard to have enough hours in the day to do everything. We understand! :)
Carrie

Shannon said...

As far as I know, Kelly has not had her baby yet or even gone to the hospital. I think she was having a few contractions on Sunday though. I hope your computer is fixed soon!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

hee heee....You are really missed!

Ms. Tee said...

I've been out of the loop, too, due to computer problems. I've had to grab my husband's laptop when I can. Hope you get yours back soon :)

Davisix said...

Come back...I need to hear those words...I'm SOO needy right now, you have no idea! haha How is school going? I've been thinking about you! I'm question my decision every second of every day. Not sure I'll make it to the end of the school year. :( I'm a mess! Hope all is well for you, well...except the computer thing...that stinks...I have so been there! xoxoxo Ang