1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life:
I live with two great men (ok 1 great man and 1 great man to be) so I guess I should address this to them. To R and B, I am so blessed to have you in my life. You both help me grow and learn everyday and I just want you to know how much you're loved.
2. List six ways to measure success in my life.
1. I am a Christian and a child of God's - there is no other standard by which I measure, but these others are important to me also.
2. That my children also are saved by His grace and have a loving relationship with Him.
4. That we succeed at homeschooling.
5. That we have a wonderful extended family.
6. That our marriage continues to be an example and standard for our children one day.
3. Assign this award to 5 other blogs:
1. Rae @ My Life on the East Coast
2. Wendi @ Because Wendi Said So
3. Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness
4. Les @ Our Complete Family
5. Tarahbyte @ Eyeglasses & Endzones
The second award came to me just the other day from Tardevil over at Confessions of a 40-Something Mama Queen.
This award originally was started by "Wibeche" from Norway.
Wow. I'm getting international acclaim (sort of ).
Even though I don't really know what it says, I'm going with the translation
that Tar had on her blog.....
"This is an award for being a wonderful Mom.
You do fantastic work.
Be proud of your accomplishments."
I am passing this award along to the following fantastic moms
1. Darlene from Darlene's Days
(she might already have this - she's won everything)
2. Susie Harris from Bienvenue
3. Wendy from Freeul
4. Ang from Davisix
5. Jodie from The Minniear Family
Well, that concludes today's awards ceremony.
Congrats to all the awardee's.
(I could have given out a lot more, but I would have been here all day, so if you would like one of these.....please feel free to take it).
Thanks ladies (and gentlemen) for reading - hope you're all staying warm & dry.