Friday, November 13, 2009

Virtual Thanksgiving 09

I love to scan magazine photos every year and put together a few that strike my fancy.

Let's just imagine for a moment that we can actually have this type of family gathering for the holidays.....won't you join us?


The setting:



We have several tabletop options.



Now, let's get to the food.




Mac n cheese for my little one - she loves it.





Time for something sweet.



Did you all have a good time and get enough to eat? Now it's time to relax and maybe watch some football while enjoying an after dinner coffee.

Thanks for joining us.

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Mmmmm, that was good. Sigh, now my own Thanksgiving spread will feel so lame. You're going to make me find a way to kick it up a notch now!

Anonymous said...

you are a girl after my own heart. Thanks for the fabulous dinner!

Darlene said...

Ahhhhh we can only dream, right?!?! Thanks for inviting me along....I am STUFFED!!!!

Shannon said...

Very pretty pictures! I must say, I do love the mac n cheese too. :)

Jennifer said...

MMMMmmmmmm!

Its So Very Cheri said...

MMMMmmmm this all looks so good.

Come by to see my new party on Mon Its So Very Creative

Cheri