Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Room Redo has begun

Hi All.






We're up to our polished nails in black paint around here as the Great Room Redo of 2009 has gotten underway (cause we all start projects when Daddy's out of town, right?).

Taking your advice, I've started the furniture transformation portion of the renovation and am contemplating the wall situation. I have a plan, I just need to figure out how to implement it.

Stay tuned, hopefully it won't take until the end of the year to be completed, however looking at our upcoming calendar, that's a very real possibility.

All I know is that so far, so good and black paint makes everything look beautiful.

Hope y'all are having a great week.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, you are so right, black paint does help ALL things!!!!! I can't wait to see the re-do!

I had to laugh at your comment on my Stuffed Peppers. My mom used to make them when I was growing up and I would only eat the middle part (not the pepper). Lexi wouldn't even touch the middle part....she is VERY picky. I knew she probably wouldn't, so I had her old standby of mac-n-cheese. I usually have that for her if I am cooking something new that I don't think she will like.

Jodie said...

Can't wait for pictures!!! I know you're taking some, right. Did G's room get done? What color did you end up painting the walls?

Magic Brush said...

Cant wait to see what you did! I just finished a black dresser! Everything looks good with some black on it!