Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why is this all I have?

Hope y'all had a great Halloween and did lots of trick-or-treating with those adorable kiddos.
We did and had a great time.
That's why I can't figure out why these are the only pictures that were in my camera when I downloaded this morning.




No, this is not our son in his tiny Batman costume.


He couldn't have pulled that off no matter how hard he tried seeing as how he's almost 12 and a couple of feet taller than this.



Batman was actually the son of some friends that were over. My son, I actually have no pictures of because he was running around the neighborhood with his tween-ish friends.

B ended up ditching the KISS outfit that was planned in favor of being an Atlanta Braves baseball player.....whatever.

I didn't end up going out on the hayride with all the kids. I was the official "candy giver-outer" and stayed home with the adorable baby you see below.


A great time was had by all despite the rain that plagued the neighborhood raid for treats.

Can't wait to browse around and see all of your Halloween '09 memories.

Enjoy your Sunday and that extra hour we got back this morning.

Can y'all believe it's November already??

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Great costumes! Our neighbor (in Pre-K) was a batman too this year). We had GORGEOUS weather for all the trick-or-treaters last night. Clear with the big full moon and not super cold. LOVE the extra hour. We are supposed to hit a high today of 79 on this first day of November. Have a great Sunday.♥

Shannon said...

Her costume is great!!

Jodie said...

Well, you took more pictures than me! I'll post them soon.

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great costumes! I didn't get many pics either! Our weather was nice, thank goodness!

Hope your November is off to a great start! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Bonnie said...

Being the "Twilight" fan that I am, I love that your daughter was a vampire, ha! Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to have one of my own next year to dress up & go trick-or-treating :)

Bonnie