Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Since time is just flyin' by, I thought it might be a good idea to document where it actually goes. So, I'm going to try to start doing a Weekend Wrap-up kind of thing on Sunday evenings or more likely Monday mornings.

Friday:
Just hung out at home, washing clothes from our trip and straightening up a little.
Daddy made it home for the weekend.....yea.
Bray came home from staying over with a friend. He seemed really tired but actually was running a fever of 102 and had a headache.

Saturday:
Real estate agent came over to sign the listing agreement for this house to go on the market.
It will be officially up for sale on Monday......double yea.
Bray's fever is down and he was feeling better.
He begged to go over to another friend's house to play for a while and since we'll be moving soon I said ok.
We did yard work and then watched the thunderstorms roll through all afternoon.

Sunday:
Should have gone to church but didn't. (I know, I know.)
Bray went swimming with another friend this afternoon and then we all went to the baseball team end of season pool party late in the afternoon. The boys all had a good time playing together for a while before the thunder started again.
We all went out to eat Mexican before Daddy had to head back to SC.
I almost forgot to add.....the kids fussed all afternoon - what is the deal?? full moon or something? I suddenly developed a headache - I wonder why?

That's about it - nothing exciting & you'll probably dread seeing these weekend wrap-ups, but when I'm old and gray I can look back & remember when.
So, if you'd like to tell us....."What did you do this weekend?"

post signature

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I actually think this is a fabulous idea! Isn't that the reason to blog? To track our lives!

Great job friend, and hope you are feeling well!

Jodie said...

Friday we packed up after a relaxing week on vacation. Then went out to dinner and met up with some NC friends vacationing at the same lake in MO that we were.

Saturday we drove 6 hours home.

Sunday I did laundry and yardwork all day, then started painting the master bathroom.

Wendi said...

I like this idea.
I may have to "steal" it.
Hope you and Brayden are much better.

My weekend?
Too boring to share.
Hint: It involves endless mounds of laundry, shopping, and more packing.Ugh!