Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yea - She Called!

Ok - I'm much better now. Ms. GMAC called today & got the ball rolling on our move. It's either feast or famine because now I'm sure I'll be swamped with people calling or coming by to set everything up. Our house should be on the market within the next couple of weeks & I can head down to SC and find us a place to live.

On the upside (as Kellan would say), Rob is coming home on Friday! Yea - it's been almost 3 weeks since we've seen daddy. We can't wait! Plus I have a list of things for him to do.

Better run - those real estate agents will be knocking down my door.
Hope everyone is doing well and staying cool (it was 97 here today).

post signature

4 comments:

McMommy said...

It's meeeeeeeee!!!!!! I've missed you so, duchess!

And yippee for hubby coming home for a visit soon!

Wendi said...

I am so glad Ms. Real Estate could find time to call today.
Did you say "should be" on the market within a couple of weeks?
I think it should ALREADY be on the market. They need to step it up a notch!

I am so happy that "Mr.Duchess" is coming home for a much needed visit. No blogging this weekend!!!

Kristen said...

So glad to hear that the ball is rolling!!

And super glad to hear that the hubby is on his way!! Yipee for all involved! :)

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the move!!