Friday, January 15, 2010

It's a home tour.

I don't know about you, but I love to go looking around in other people's houses.
It's so fun to get new ideas or just be nosey.

I've posted before about our local magazine, Talk Greenville. They have a section where they spotlight beautiful homes in our area and I thought you might like to take a peak at this adorable quirky "cottage".

Come along won't you......











I love how "lived-in" this home feels and how the homeowner has let her quirky personality shine through with the furnishings. (I can't imagine dusting all of those things but maybe she doesn't have to either.)

Well, that ends our tour for today. So tell me.....what did you think?

7 comments:

Darlene said...

I love it. Also, she has so many whimsical things thrown in each room. It looks like a happy family lives there!!♥

Hope you have a great weekend.

Jodie said...

What a great house! I've been peeking online at homes recently too. This one is beautiful. Very cozy and practical.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great house...love that kitchen!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oooooo...I want this house!!! That is soo amazing!;0)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I love it! Very unique, and different-but something about it attracts me...Thanks for showing it-

Amy {The Red Chair Blog} said...

What a neat tour! Thanks for sharing. The last room is my favorite--looks like a happy space!

Lettered Cottage said...

OH. MY. GOSH.
I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!

Could I write about this heavenly house on our blog? My mind is racing a hundred miles a minute!!! Thank you SO much for posting it!

Layla :-)