Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a sad day....


Today we got some sad news.
My daughter's head gymnastics coach and gym owner passed away after a brief battle with cancer.
The next few months of competitions are going to be tough for these girls, but especially for the older ones who worked directly with her.
Please say a prayer for those she left behind and a special one for her husband/partner as he continues on at the gym without her by his side.

Mrs. Tamara, you had a wonderful impact on a lot of lives and you will be missed!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

That is so sad. It will definitely be hard on the girls. It is going to be so hard on her husband without her at the gym and I am lifting him and the girls up in prayer right now.♥

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruby Red Slippers said...

I am so sorry to hear news like this-so sad.
I will pray for all of you-especially her family!

wendy said...

I'm so sorry...I cannot imagine. Extra hugs to G from us!!

Jodie said...

Praying for strength for the husband to get through this rough time and the girls as they process the loss of a friend and teacher.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. I will keep them in my prayers~