Friday, January 8, 2010

Using my Imagination

Happy Friday!!

Not much to blog about here. We've got a busy weekend of sports planned. Tomorrow we're heading to Columbia, SC for a gymnastics meet and then quickly back for B's basketball game.

I'm kind of glad things are getting started again after the holidays. My children love to be busy and active.

I think we all get cabin fever a little during this time of the year - especially since the weather's being so weird and freezing. Trust me when I tell you that mild winters are one reason I've chosen to stay in the South and right now I'm thinking of moving even further south - like Australia!

So, I'll leave you with the image I keep in my head so I don't lose my mind completely.



Summertime's calling me......What do you have planned over the weekend?

4 comments:

Darlene said...

That beach picture looks lovely especially right now since our temp is 12 degrees with the wind chill making it feel like -1....BRRR.

Not much planned this weekend, but Lexi does have her first Jump-n-Jive performance at SOSU, a local college, during the men's basketball game at halftime. FUN!FUN!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Wish I could say I'd be putting my pretty painted toes in the sand, but probably I'll be putting my (non-painted) toes in my snow boots instead. Have a great weekend! :)
Carrie

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Can you believe we are SO CLOSE to that beautiful beach, and this frigid cold!!! I'm 41, and never remember it being this cold, for this long in the Carolinas! Have you had any snow? They were calling for it here, Friday, but we missed it.

Book me a ticket to Australia, too! LOL! ~Try to stay warm...Rhonda :)

Unknown said...

Great picture of those tuttsie's in the sand. Im ready for a little summer weather myself~