Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not long now.

Just a quick update:

As far as I know, everything is right on schedule. The packers will be here tomorrow, (I still have more stuff to do for them but I'll finish that later) and the movers will be here on Friday.

I've signed my share of the papers so I don't have to go back on Friday, only Daddy will have to be at the closing and then he will come here to participate in the fun.

Since they're packing up everything tomorrow, I'll be incommunicado for a while. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone and I'll catch up ASAP.

6 comments:

Rae said...

Good luck with everything!!!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...it was nice to meet you! Your blog is so fun, I love the preppy thing! Green and pink, I love those colors and have a hard time breaking away from them sometimes! Good luck with your move!
-Carrie

Anonymous said...

Hey Dutch, I hope everything with the move goes smoothly. Can't wait to catch up with you and the girls of White Hall at M's.

Jodie said...

Good luck. Hope it's all smooth sailing!!!

Michelle said...

Best of Luck ;)

Wendi said...

Lots of luck with the move.
Hope all goes as planned.