Do you ever have those times where things just add up and you take a look around & go what the heck??
It's not like I'm in a bad mood or anything. Today is actually a beautiful cool, crisp day. It's Friday - ya gotta love that.
I guess I just need a place to get these issues off my chest & I'll feel a little better so....here goes:
- Don't you hate youth football coaches who don't know what they're doing?
- Don't you hate it when your loving husband leaves pens (notice I said plural) in his pants pockets and only your clothes come out with black splotches?
- Don't you hate it when your very intelligent son just doesn't get metric conversions & has a test to prove it?
- Don't you hate it when your loving husband (yes, the same one mentioned above) looks at your newly hung mistreatments and says..."isn't there supposed to be a rod in there or something?"
- Don't you hate it when plumbers are supposed to call & set up an appointment.....and don't?
- Don't you hate it when people have a whole post of complaining?
Me too. Ok - I'm done. For now.
Hope everyone has a great weekend - I'm planning to.